- The Institute currently has 11 teachers, 52 students, 3 staffs and 35 researchers.
- Molecular biology, protein chemistry and cell biology expertise.
- Biochemistry and basic medical experimental skills.
- Establish research capacity in basic medicine and translation medicine.
- Training students with independent thinking and innovation.
- Train students to apply logical thinking to learn and solve problems and have the ability to do research independently.
- Develop leadership skills with international perspectives and leadership skills.
- With modern biochemistry and molecular biology techniques and training applied to clinical medicine as the goal.